We’ve got some updates for you. The big one is that users with B2 cloud storage will now be able to write to their storage (previously, everything was read-only). More information about that and the rest of the list of new items is below:
Win v.6420 / Mac v.6475:
- B2 integration: not just read-only anymore. Now you can write to your storage through odrive!
- Newly created B2 links will have this enabled automatically.
- Existing B2 links will not have write capabilities until they edit the link from the web client and check the “allow writes” checkbox.
- Ability to restore all items from the trash
- Minor bug fixes
Web and Backend Servers:
- B2 write capability through the web client (see additional notes above in the desktop client section)
- Warning on sign in if you try to sign in with an account that has not been used before, in case you’ve forgotten which provider you signed up with initially. This should help prevent accidental sign-ups for multiple odrive accounts from existing users trying to sign in with their original account.
- Other bug fixes and security improvements
The desktop release is available here for now until it’s pushed to the autoupdater.