Slack images uploaded from iphone are not syncing to desktop

Hi,

I am trying to sync Slack images to my desktop, so that I can drag and drop them into Dropbox folders.

Only one of the iphone images are synced, the rest appear in my odrive.com folders, but I still can’t easily add them to a DB folder.

I have edited the txt file like this: “ignoreSizeMismatch”: true,
Because I got the size mismatch error.
Now the file appears as a JPG and not a CLOUD file. But still only one file, not 10+ like there should.

I have restarted my computer several times.

Is it because all the images are called “image from iOS” and if so, surely there is a workaround for this??

If not, is there an easy way to get the images from odrive.com downloaded to a Dropbox folder? I can’t seem to select more than one file at a time to bulk download.

Thanks, hope you can help.

Hi @merrinrr,

I think you hit on the issue here. If all of the files are named the same name then odrive will only show the latest version. This is something we are looking at enhancing to accommodate files of the same name for Slack, since it is a common problem. Unfortunately I don’t have a workaround for this aside from:

1. Ensuring the files have unique names
  2. Deleting a file once it has been downloaded and copied over, which will allow the next most recent file to show up.

My apologies for the inconvenience in this matter.

Hi @merrinrr,
I wanted to let you know that our latest release will now show files with the same names: