How can I sync one local folder to multiple cloud storage accounts?

I need to use Word Online (that uses files in Dropbox) and use Google Docs that use Google Drive files, I would like to sync the same folder in both services, so I can open the files in Gdocs and Word Online.
Some people tried to do this selecting the same folder for both services but this leads to files duplication from what I read.
Can Odrive help with this? How?
Thank you very much.

Hi, we do not currently have the ability to sync a single folder to multiple services, but it is something that others have requested.

In order to do this now, you would need to copy/duplicate the files to the two services. You could then reduce the local space used with unsync.

I would like to be able to have odrive sync the same folders on my computer to google drive and amazon drive simultaneously so that I have two mirrored clouds. It seems like I can only setup sync for a folder on my computer to one location in odrive. How can I have drive sync the same folder structure to all cloud providers at once?

Hi @nholloman,
Please see the above post: How can I sync one local folder to multiple cloud storage accounts?