Hi Odrive Community,
Our latest web release contains the following improvements…
Web and Server Release:
- New! Autodesk storage integration:
- Link your BIM360 and Autodesk Construction Cloud documents to odrive.
- Sign in using Autodesk credentials.
- This is available for early users to try out. We’ll be rolling out additional documentation, marketing materials, and other resources for the integration over the coming weeks, but we wanted to make it immediately available to folks who have been waiting to try it.
- Be sure that your autodesk admin goes to their Account Admin page under Apps to find and activate the Odrive app before linking your Autodesk storage.
- Please let us know at email@example.com if you run into any problems or have questions about the new integration.
- Integration: Dropbox fixes
- Orgs: display members list sorted by name
- Share links: creation/editing performance tuning and improvements
- Other miscellaneous fixes and adjustments
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, feedback, or need help with anything. We’d love to hear from you, especially if you are an early user of the new Autodesk integration.