Unable to Sync ***.cloudf via OneDrive After Clean Reinstall

Hi Everyone, thank you in advance for your help. I’ve tried a lot of suggestions on the forum, but I am willing to try them all again if you have good advice.

I have reinstalled Odrive twice, and run into the same problem each time. When I start to sync my OneDrive for Business, it starts to sync a few files, then fails and doesn’t sync anything more ever again. Each time I try to sync a ****.cloudf folder, it gives me the error “Microsoft OneDrive enforces a limit on the rate that requests can be made to their service.” I’ve tried waiting for a day, I’ve tried reinstalling Odrive twice, and I’ve even tried unsyncing folders to minimize the number of requests. All have resulted in the same error.

I can sync on another computer no problem, both are Macs running 10.13.4. The difference is that one is at my desk at work (behind their network) and one is at my home. Making me assume my office network has something to do with it…

Thanks again! Looking forward to getting this solved.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unable to sync - limit on rate - OneDrive for Business