Unable to right click in the taskbar icon

Hello everyone,

I wasn’t sure what to put in the title as I have a lot of different issues at the same time I’ll try to make it clear:

• Impossible to right click on the Odrive icon in the taskbar (therefore I can’t check the status, empty the trash etc…)
  • Tons of weird folder appeared in the root folder of Odrive, after deleting them the change didn’t sync apparently as they still appear on the cloud (Amazon Cloud Drive).
  • Two Odrive processes are running at the same time in the Task Manager "odrive (32bit)"which uses barely anything and "odriveapp (32bit) that uses around 30% of my CPU.

So I’m not really sure what to start or what to check?
Here are some details with my config:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1709 Build 16299.64

Thanks for your help!

Hi @jeanbrochefort,

This can sometimes happen if there is a lot of activity going on. The odrive menu can get overwhelmed with items and become sluggish or non-responsive.
Can you tell me what current activity you have going on? Are you in the process of a large-scale upload, for example?
How long after a restart does the menu become unresponsive?

This sounds like a known issue that we are currently seeing on Amazon. Take a look at this thread for more information:
https://forum.odrive.com/t/mysterious-unknown-files-folders-under-root-amazon-drive-folder/2690/51

This is expected. There is one process that handles the odrive menu, and the other is the main application.