Sync won't work after upgrade ... need hel please

Hey!

I upgraded to premium after the trial period but unfortunately all the blue dots in front of synced folders have disappeared and no syncing takes place when I add new files to monitored folders. These folders no longer appear in the desktop agent at the top of my status bar on Mac. I tried to sync a folder (for testing) and it works but folders synced during the trial period do not appear and even though they are available on Amazon Cloud Drive do not appear in Odrive nor are ticked as synced in Finder.

TIA for your help

Hi @marc59370,

Sorry for the inconvenience, to have better understanding of the problem, can you please answer the following questions?

1. Add new file into odrive folder in your MAC (under Amazon Cloud Drive)
    a) Does file syncs from your desktop to Amazon Cloud Drive?
    b) If not, does file appear in Syncing / Waiting / Not Allowed list in tray menu?
    c) Does right-click --> refresh (with infinity icon) syncs your files or attempts to sync?
  2. Add new file into Amazon Cloud Drive
    a) Does file syncs from your Amazon Cloud Drive to desktop under odrive folder?
    b) If not, does file appear in Syncing / Waiting / Not Allowed list in tray menu?
    c) Does right-click --> refresh (with infinity icon) syncs your files or attempts to sync?
  3. Folders which are not appearing in your desktop, can you please provide snapshot (view of your desktop vs. web client).
  4. If you re-launch odrive app or right-click --> refresh does it make any difference in the behavior?

Finally, send diagnostic report from odrive tray menu but make sure to mention your OS username and time when the report was sent. I’ll look into it and may come up with additional follow-up questions / solution.

Thanks,
-Asif

Hi and thanks for your quick response.

A quicker solution from my end consisted in re-syncing the different folders. As the folders and files were the same nothing was uploaded but only compared. The desktop agent is currently finishing the sync of my photo library which is a heavy folder with a lot of thumbnails.

Finally, it’s off topic but I think 99 dollars is bit too much honestly! Think of it, Amazon offers unlimited cloud space for everything for just 60 bucks, so why not go for the same price?

Long live Odrive :wink:

Regards

Great, glad to know you have already sorted it out and odrive app is syncing stuff in your desktop.

I think $8.25 / month for sync application like odrive is very reasonable and carefully decided after introducing various pricing models and collecting feedback from users on different legacy plans (PRO Sync, Encryption, Unsync and etc…). We’ve tried our best to keep the pricing model adoptable, simple and economical for end-user.

You can learn more about premium plan pricing here:

You can learn more about the odrive here:

Please let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks,

• Asif
1 Like