Linux 64bit v1016 / Windows v951 / Mac v963
This release bring the Linux 64bit, Windows, and Mac agents** in-line with the current desktop client and adds some notable features and improvements:
- Support for setting odrive “rules” (autounsync, autodownload, autotrash, and folder sync rules).
- autounsyncthreshold - Set rule for automatically unsyncing files that have not been modified with a certain amount of time
- autotrashthreshold - Set rule for automatically emptying the odrive trash
- placeholderthreshold - Set rule for automatically downloading files within a certain size when syncing/expanding a folder
- foldersyncrule - Set rule for automatically syncing new remote content. This is usually used after recursively syncing a folder
- Significant enhancements to sync activity logging (main.log)
- New Procore integration
- Encryptor: Ability to disable encrypted names
- Blacklisting: Ability to override system default blacklist items
- Many more new advanced configuration options, including adjusting conflict handling behavior and setting additional custom blacklist options.
- Loads of performance enhancements, safety features, integration improvements, and bug fixes.
**ARM and Linux 32 releases pending