Note: I’m writing this more as a FYI and maybe if someone else will encounter this.
Someday, which I can’t tell exactly when - odrive stopped working for me (windows 10). The installed odrive version I have is 6209
When I tried to open the app I received the following error:
the ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library shlwapi.dll
And it closed immediately.
There wasn’t really any good answer on the internet.
Solution: (that worked for me)
C:\Users\MY_USER\.odrive\bin\xxxx and replacing shell32.dll and shlwapi.dll with the same dll (but newer) from
After that, odrive is working again for me!
Hope it will help someone
EDIT: I tried repairing the installation and also completely uninstall and re-install - didn’t helped. Also procmon (surprisingly) didn’t helped me much to discover the solution which worked for me.