Share Link not working

Starting about a day or so ago, my “Share Link” no longer works. I’m using the Windows client v 6442. It just opens the odrive.com site to my storage list.

Thanks!

Hi @davidp,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I think this may be a result of the recent web update we released. There were some additional restrictions added to some of our parameter checks and it may be preventing the Share Link action.

Are you still able to use “Copy Share Link to Clipboard” without issue?

Dear Tony,

Thanks for the quick response. The copy to clipboard works, but doesn’t seem to allow me to set an expiration date to the link. Is that an option?

Thanks,

David

Hi @davidp,
You can always adjust the settings (including delete) of a shared link from this page: https://www.odrive.com/account/myodrive?catid=sharing

Click on the V at the right of the link listing to get the dropdown for settings or delete.

Dear @Tony,

Has this issue been fixed yet? Of course as you said there is a workaround, but it’s just a lot more time consuming since I need to generate share links many times per day. So using the right click method in Windows Explorer is so much more convenient and efficient.

Thanks again for your great product,

David

Hi @davidp,
We should have a fix for this in next week. Apologies for the delay.

Dear @Tony,

That sounds great, thanks for the update.

David

1 Like

Hi @davidp,
This is fixed now. Thanks for your patience.

Dear @Tony,

Thanks, already tested and confirmed it’s working.

Your quick attention is appreciated.

David

1 Like