I tend to use the right click shortcut to copy the share link and then paste that into an email.
(Would also be nice to have the option to send a password protected link from here too)
I keep getting complaints though that when the people I'm sending links to are unable to download a whole folder/multiple files at once. A file/Folder tree with selection tick boxes along the side allowing the receiver to choose what files and folders they wish to download is what is required.
1) Yes Very Regularly.
2) Both but almost always via an emailed share link. (it would be very helpeful to restrict who can access these links and have more control to stop people from being able to re-share your links.
3) anywhere from small text docs through to whole folders and individual files > Gb
4) Files & Folders with Sub-folders
5) No more than usual (a simple password to protect the link as you already have would be good enough for my needs)
6) Always from 1 account though it would be quite useful to send files etc from separate accounts via the same link so you don't have to move or create multiple copies of things across accounts.
7) Yes so something like a file request option would be useful as you get with Dropbox.
8) Both, Primarily for business but I also like to share photos and files with family and friends quite often.