Paypal for billing

Hi, since the billing mostly from credit card, please added paypal…, I always avoid to use credit card anymore… I can’t control my money financially and it always cause my life…, I really need pay in demand, sometimes I really dont have money anymore, perhap most american citizen will not have problem for this, but as someone who love so much what odrive did, I really hope can consider any other method for this billing for people like us…

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

please add paypal!!! I want to pay for this great service :frowning:

I would totally use this too. I’ve had my credit card info stolen too many times, and PayPal, since I can add multiple sources behind it, makes sure no payments get missed while I adjust things if/when this happens. (I believe this is the textbook definition of a win/win situation :slight_smile: )

any news about this or new payments methods?

Hi @wala.rsalas,
Nothing to report on this at the moment, but I know its being looked at as part of the new plans that will be offered with the next generation release.

Hi @wala.rsalas, @mykakwan, and @toupeiro,

There’s a relatively new feature from PayPal called PayPal Key which you can use to set up a virtual credit card number that is linked to your PayPal account. You can then use this card number to make purchases wherever Mastercard is accepted.

Here’s a link to a useful FAQ page about PayPal Key:
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-key-and-where-can-i-use-it-faq4240

If you want to try setting it up, you can go to this setup page for instructions (it’s super quick):
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-my-paypal-key-faq4332

Once you have your virtual credit card number, you can use it to purchase odrive Premium.

We’ve tested this already and it seems to work, but there may be account-specific or geographical differences. If anyone winds up giving this a shot, let us know if you run into any problems!

Best,
-Jeff