Pause Sync per folder

Can we have “Pause sync” PER folder? Even better “Pause sync for 1 hour”. Or, even better, have “Pause sync” between hours?

I need it for folders where I work on, and only need to be synced at night as a “Backup”

Thanks!

Patrick

2 Likes

Good idea. How important is it to apply this at the folder level? Would a global level control be useful?

2 Likes

“Global” would be OK, “per link” would be GREAT, and “per folder” would be AWESOME!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This feature would be really interesting! Think seriously about this guys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also think this would be useful per folder. Sometimes I am making aggressive changes to a file while its syncing in odrive and as a consequence, I cannot save the changes back to the file while odrive is syncing. It would be useful to pause sync on the working folder or even a file until I am done with it. However, I still want other folders and files to sync hence the need for this to work on a single folder.

2 Likes

Pause/Resume and Stop/Start per folder and global would be amazing. If I am running version control software and automated watch tasks (eg. git and gulp) I get conflicts (resulting in conflict files and a screwed up local repo) unless I kill odrive prior to starting dev.

1 Like