Odrive1 Context Menus Display in UltraSearch App

Hello @Odrive,

Please, I have this UltraSearch App I used for searching files on my system, however, whenever, I right clicked a file from the UltraSearch App, I don’t see the Odrive1 context menus which if it could get displayed would have helped me a lot in Unsyncing many files once without having to go from folder to folder.

Please, is there a way I get the Odrive1 menus displayed when files are right clicked from the UltraSearch App?

Thanks a lot.

Hi @awoobforknowledge,
The odrive1 context menus are facilitated by the odrive Explorer extension, which is loaded into Windows Explorer. Ultrasearch would have to load an instance of the Explorer to make use of the context menus.

You can use the standard Explorer search to unsync multiple items in this way, though.

You can use the standard Explorer search to unsync multiple items in this way, though.

Thanks a lot Tony.

1 Like

No problem @awoobforknowledge!

@Tony, does Odrive1 has a future to automatically unsync all synced FILES and no folder without many manual intervention?
THANKS.

Hi @awoobforknowledge,
Yup! Take a look at the documentation here for more details: https://docs.odrive.com/docs/manage-disk-space#section-configure-auto-unsync