Odrive will not open in Windows on PC

Help!!

Initially, I moved Odrive folder to D drive, realized that some pictures that I wanted to sync missing, guessing that they can be found in C drive, but when I accessed C drive, folders cannot be synced.

Thus, I tried to uninstall and reinstall again. Second time, doesn’t works. I tried to exit Odrive in the windows taskbar, thought that I can log in again. Unfortunately, nothing works.

So, I tried to uninstall Odrive, deleted all the folders and reinstall again. Useless. I couldn’t see any Odrive folders that I’ve linked storage. I tried to search for it. Clicked the icon, but nothing shows up. Then, Odrive icon in the taskbar also disappeared. What should I do?

Hi,
Let’s try the following:

• Perform a standard uninstall (add/remove programs)
  • Download this script, change the extension from “txt” to “ps1”, and double-click to run. This will clean-up the user-specific pieces of odrive and backup the odrive folder, just in case.
    CU_Uninstall.txt
  • Install odrive again and login.

Thanks!

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much. It works.

1 Like

Hi Tony!
Please, I need a 911!
Since my odrive updated to the 5453 it doesn’t work anymore.
I read an older post before this and deleted my .odrive folder…
I tried to run you script CU_Uninstall.ps1 but when I install the odrive again it doesn’t start. The installation file didn’t make the new .odrive folder…
Please, help me!

Hi,
Please open up a command prompt and copy and paste this in, including the quotes:
“%programfiles%\odrive\odrive.exe” -v > “%userprofile%\Desktop\odrivelog.txt”

Once this is done, please attach both odrivelog.txt, which should be on your Desktop and the odrive.log in the .odrive directory (if it was created) in your user profile directory (its hidden so make sure to show hidden files). You can attach files by using the button on the tool bar at the top ^.

Hi!
It just said "Access Denied"
No file has been created, nor my .odrive directory.

Ps: I’m running every thing as admin and my hidden files are visible.
Thanks

Can you take a screenshot of what you see when you run the command (including the command window) please?

Thanks!

It’s here!

Note: Acesso Negado means Denied Access

Thanks for all!
But I broke my windows trying to fix it and had to reinstall all! Tsc
Today I saw that odrive made an update, maybe that problem have been fixed!
Best Regards

Sorry for not replying sooner on this. Are you still seeing this issue now with your reinstallation?