Odrive on multiple computers

I am a teacher and would like to install odrive on multiple computers in my classroom. Ideally, all the computers would be logged into the same odrive account, and students would be working on the computers simultaneously. Is this possible?

I don’t want to have students create their own accounts; I want to log in at the start of the day and just have the computers up and running for kids to use.

@sarahbaenen Yes, you can definitely install odrive on multiple computers and have them logged into the same odrive account. They will all have access to the same storage accounts that you link, though, so everyone can see everything (good for distributing public information, not necessarily good for transferring private info like homework). Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best,
-Jeff

1 Like

Let’s say that I have odrive running on multiple computers simultaneously and that each is logged in to the same account.

If I want to unsync a folder on all computers, would I have to go to each computer to do this? Or would I just be able to unsync on one computer, and then have this take effect automatically on all the other computers?

Thanks!

1 Like

You’d have to do this on all of your computers individually. We do have an “Autounsync” feature (automatically unsyncs files after 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month). It’s not quite what you’re asking for, but it may meet your needs.

This is a premium feature, though. But you’d only have to buy Premium once since all of the installations will be using the same odrive account. And you’d have to go around to each computer to set the autounsync frequency setting (a one-time set-up).

-Jeff

1 Like