Odrive no longer running after resume from sleep

I’m running Mac OS Mojave (10.14.2) with the 6497 build of odrive.

On a very regular basis I notice that odrive is no longer syncing and has disappeared from the menu bar. Restarting it brings it back online without any issue.

I suspect that it’s crashing/exiting when I sleep my machine but haven’t been able to confirm it’s only gone when I resume from sleep.

What is the best way to diagnose the cause of the last time odrive exited when I see this happen?

Hi @perrykrug,
Are you able to reproduce this manually by causing your Mac to sleep and then waking it again?

We don’t have a way to track the exit of the app, buy you cant take a look at the following things:

• Open the Console app (type console in spotlight search) and filter for odrive at the top right. Make sure to hit return after entering odrive for the filter to take effect. See if there is anything here that stands out during the time that the odrive app may be disappearing.
  • In the Console app, click on “System Reports” on the left-hand side, under “Reports” and see if there are any reports with odrive in the name around the time of the disappearance. Do the same for “User Reports”.