oDrive Folder (finder) closes automatically, unexpectedly

Hi

Selecting ‘open odrive folder’ from the menu bar opens the folder in Finder as expected. However, shortly after opening, the window in finder closes again, of its own accord. Usually this happens within a couple of seconds; once or twice it’s happened after about 10 seconds.

oDrive "prod 5944"
Mac OS 10.11.6

This looks like new behaviour with the 5944 release.

Thoughts? Let me know if I can provide any other information to help troubleshoot!

Thanks

Hi @andrew,
Please open the OS X console (type console into spotlight search) and take a look at the bottom of the console when this happens. Is there anything printed out in the console log when Finder closes?

Does this only happen when opening the odrive folder from the odrive tray menu? What happens if you navigate to the odrive folder through Finder, manually?

Thanks @Tony.

Although I managed to reproduce this several times before I made the original post, I’ve not been able to since a reboot. I’m assuming therefore that it was a transient issue and quite likely not caused by oDrive.

If it does recur, I will carry out the steps you described and post back in this thread. But I think you can assume there’s no issue.

Thanks for the update! I’m glad it is no longer an issue.