Odrive error unable to connect. please check your network connection

In my PC o drive start to show a error message, in my notebook works fine, but i don’t know what do i have to do to fix this problem, some one can help me?

Hi @gui.wolflobo,
This indicates that odrive is having an issue communicating with the servers it needs to.

Have you changed anything on that system?
Are you using VPN or a proxy that could be affecting the connection?
What about anti-virus?

i have remove the firewall and the anti-virus too for test, i have no vpn ou proxy on, one day it was working and the other not but only on this computer

Hi @gui.wolflobo,
This is very strange. Have you tried a computer restart?

If odrive is running, can you try sending a diagnostic from the odrive menu? It may not work, but it is worth a shot.

i have uninstalled the odrive and reinstaled, and yes, i have restart not only my computer, but my internet and restore my computer to a older point.

i have send the report right now

Hi @gui.wolflobo,
Can you walk me through where and when this error is showing up?
I want to make sure I understand exactly where you are hitting this.
Can you also take a screenshot of the error?

Can you also try the following?

Open up a command prompt by clicking on the Windows icon in the taskbar, typing “cmd”, and then clicking on “Command Prompt”.

Once the command prompt is open, copy and paste the following command in (all one line) and hit enter.

powershell -command "&{$bin=$(ls \"$HOME\.odrive\bin\" | sort Name -desc | select -f 1).FullName; Start-Process \"$($bin)\odriveapp.exe\";}"

This will run the odriveapp and may spit out some useful information when you encounter the network exception.