We’ve released new versions for the odrive agent and CLI clients on all platforms (Linux 64/32, MacOS, Windows, ARM/RPi).
This release brings thing into line with the recent Desktop releases.
- Advanced configuration files (odrive_user_geneal_conf.txt and odrive_user_premium_conf.txt)
- Configure download retry attempts
- Override size check
- Block older downloads (prevent older modified date version downloads from remote)
- Custom blacklist settings (https://docs.odrive.com/docs/sync-changes#section--custom-ignore-list-blacklist-)
- Setting to forget encryptor passphrase on odrive exit.
- Configure max transfer concurrency, including disabling concurrent downloads (download files one at a time)
- Ability to restore all items from the trash
- OneDrive: access Shared With Me (and it’s no longer read-only)
- B2: multipart upload to facilitate larger uploads
- B2: can be used with application keys instead of just global keys
- Amazon Drive trash deletion fix
- Adjustments to OneDrive for Business links and Spaces to improve remote scanning efficiency.
- Unsync performance improvements.
- Tweaks to make bulk download operations more resistant to transient errors.
- Name pattern changed for temporary odrive files (.~o-tmp …)
- Performance improvements to decrease CPU and other resource utilization.
- Various bug fixes and general operational improvements.
The new configuration files can be found in the
You can grab the new versions here: https://docs.odrive.com/docs/odrive-sync-agent#section--download-sync-agent-