Is there any chance, to get those in the roadmap ? (by order of priority for us)
- Access local files by UNC path
- Ability to pause replication:
.odrive-agent\bin\odrive.exe" pause “\path\to\folder”
.odrive-agent\bin\odrive.exe" resume “\path\to\folder”
- Ability to resume operation when odriveagent is restarted
More in details:
- Because mapped drive is a mess when no users is logged in and commands run from a scheduled task
- During office hours a lot of files change very often (autosave every 10 or 15 minutes, changes in DBs, etc…). This lead to excessive bandwidth consumption, as all those files will be retransfered several times a day (i.e. powerpoint, drawings, databases, etc… each sizing from 30Mb to 1Gb). Therefore we should be able to pause during the day and resume during the night.
- Currently if we shutdown odriveagent and delete some files locally, when odriveagent is restarted it will consider files in the cloud as new files and redownload them.
Thanks for your return on this !