Mirroring folders to spaces

Hi,
I have a lot of files on Amazon Cloud Drive and use odrive to sync them to several devices. Now I want to share some of the folders on Amazon Cloud Drive with my family. I tried to create a space and hoped I could mirror my existing folders to this space so I do not need to update two folders on every change. So let us say there is a folder
Amazon Cloud Drive/MyFiles/2016/Test/
that I want to share. I create a space
Amazon Cloud Drive/Family Space/
Is there a possibility to create a folder
Amazon Cloud Drive/Family Space/Test/
that is synced with the Test folder in MyFiles, so that changes in one of the two folders also show up in the other one?
I don’t mind if both folders occupy storage in Amazon Cloud Drive, so I could just copy the folder over, but is there a possiblity to sync the changes between the two folders afterwards?

1 Like

Hi,
@tobias.leibner,
Why not just create a Space against Amazon Cloud Drive/MyFiles/2016/Test/, directly, and share that to your Family?

Currently you can’t create this type of layering with the the storage, but you can create multiple, direct-relationship Spaces and share those to your Family.

1 Like

I would like to share several folders, so I would have to create a lot of spaces and share them all. It would be nice if such a sync feature was added in the future or maybe the possiblity to create a “superspace” containing several spaces (in my case, a space for each folder).

1 Like