Item does not exist on Microsoft's remote storage

I often get items in the not allowed menu that report this error.

But I cannot understand how odrive can try to sync files that are not existing!

Someone can help?

Hi @io1,
We would need to take a look at the logs to see what they reveal.

Can you send a diagnostic from the odrive tray menu and let me know which file most recently showed this error?

Sent.
For example this one

Hi @io1,
Taking a look, it does appear that Microsoft is returning these items in the listing, but is reporting back a “not found” error when trying to sync them.

Not allowed (2):
/Volumes/POOL/odrive/Tecnoscientia One Drive/Shared With Me/GRS: created=02:40:09PM, exception=ItemNotFoundException(code ODB_PATH_NOT_FOUND caused by OneDriveForBusinessItemNotFoundException(code ODB_PATH_NOT_FOUND - {“error”:{“code”:“itemNotFound”,“message”:“Item not found”}}))

/Volumes/POOL/odrive/Tecnoscientia One Drive/Shared With Me/Inventario PDF di Mimesi.xlsx: created=02:40:08PM, exception=ItemNotFoundException(code ODB_PATH_NOT_FOUND caused by OneDriveForBusinessItemNotFoundException(code ODB_PATH_NOT_FOUND - {“error”:{“code”:“itemNotFound”,“message”:“Item not found”}}))

These are in the “Share With Me” folder, so it may be that there are some odd permissions or that they are broken shortcuts, or something like that?
What happens when you try to access these items from Microsoft’s web browser interface?

They are shared from another tenant: Screen Capture on 2022-11-22 at 11-39-35.gif - Droplr

Hi @io1,
I apologize for not responding to this sooner. I lost track of it last week.

I think this issue is that the item seems to require a different authentication to access. So it is really a shortcut to the other tenant, rather than the item actually being shared to your account.

You should be able to access this data by linking that other account to odrive and browsing from there, instead.