Is there a way to get technical support other than the forum?

Is there someone I can call or do a chat with?

2 Likes

I would be interested in knowing this as well for the paid product. I will add that I have had very little problems with odrive to need it but it would be great if you are paying for the service.

1 Like

Currently all of our technical support is via this forum. We have discussed a separate forum section for paying users that would receive priority assistance with the possibility of other mediums for support.

I would like to think we are very responsive for all of our users, generally speaking, but there are certainly times where things get busy and replies are less swift.

If there are instances where the information is more private in nature and you do not want it posted publicly, you can always ping odrive staff directly via the messages feature on the forum.

2 Likes

I will agree you guys are very responsive and I have had very little issues. I do understand you guys are still growing so phone support may not make financial sense but as you grow, keep in mind that phone support may become more important. Nothing replaces the more instantaneous feel of phone support and the real time back and forth exchange that you cannot get from a forum.

1 Like