How to sync on linux platform (upload and download new files) the next times when the files .cloud already don't exist?

I has achieved to sync the folder of my Google Drive with commands on terminal of linux from my notebook, but i can’t update again the new changes that i have maked in the cloud from my cellphone on an file of docx or a new file that i have added after the first sync.
¿How to sync (upload and download new files) the next times when the files .cloud already don’t exist?

Hi @marcosrozicki,
If the file has already been synced locally and a remote change is made to the file, odrive will download the new file, replacing the current one, once it is aware of the change.

For Google Drive, odrive should be noticing the change within 1 minute and then download the new version of the file. You can also perform a refresh command on the file’s parent folder to have odrive look there immediately.

One thing to note is if the file is opened by another program, odrive may not be able to replace it with the new version.