How does Encryption work?

Hello everyone,
This is my first post, so thank you for having me.
I am quite happy with odrive so far. It takes a while to wrap all the concepts around my head but I’m getting there. The one thing that still causes some confusing is, in fact, encryption. Although this thread answered some of my questions, I would love to see an in-depth tutorial on this.
I imagine that the team at odrive has plenty to worry about, this is quite a project, but I believe that a thorough video tutorial on this would make the community very happy.

p.s.: if one already exists, my apologies, and please point me in the right direction to watch it.

Thank you so much.

Hi @ruiguerreiro.googl,
Unfortunately we don’t have a video tutorial, but I can answer any questions you may have.

1 Like

Hey Tony,
Thank you for getting back to me.
I’m really happy to hear that you are looking into improving it. I’m currently on my last day of trial and only have a few hours left to decide whether to purchase oDrive or not. Your statement might have made all the difference.
There are a few things I would like to see in future updates, most of them being related to encryption, but so far most of the experience with oDrive has been stellar. The more I use it, the more I like it. Really looking forward to see what you guys come up with.

All the best,
Rui

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Encryption issues (password and access)