Grandfathered Unsync Issues

I have the same plan (Grandfathered Unsync Subscription|) but recently it stoped working. I tryed to refresh the subscription and logoff/login but no results.

Information:
prod 7284
System Mac Mini 2010
MacOS 10.13.6 (17G14042)

Hi @douglasn,
I had the account team take a look, and you still have the grandfathered subscription.

• Are you seeing a pop-up error? If so, what does it say?
  • Can you send a diagnostic from the odrive tray menu?

I sent it in the same day of the problem. No error message displayed.

Here is the file contents:

odrive Status
buildNumber: 7189
product: prod
odriveEmail: douglasn@gmail.com
odriveName: Douglas Negreiros
authorizedAccountSourceType: Google
downloadThreshold: 10.0MB
unsyncThreshold: -1
autoTrashThreshold: -1
xlFileThreshold: never
downloadThrottlingThreshold: unlimited
uploadThrottlingThreshold: normal
odriveFolder: /Users/Doufer/odrive
LocalEventsEnabled: True
RemoteEventsEnabled: True
LocalScanEnabled: True
RemoteScanEnabled: True

generalConf:
suppressTrashNotifications: False
maxDownloadRetries: 3
preventOldDownload: False
ignoreSizeMismatch: False

premiumConf:
maxConcurrentDownloads: 4
blackListPrefixes: [u’.~‘, u’._‘]
blackListNames: [u’thumbs.db’, u’desktop.ini’]
maxConcurrentUploads: 4
forgetEncPassphrase: False
blackListExtensions: [u’.tmp’, u’.download’]

Trash (0):

Not allowed (1):
/Users/Doufer/odrive/Closet Store: created=01:06:00PM, exception=SyncAdapterRequestException(code o_ILLEGAL_ADD_FILE caused by odriveRequestException(code o_ILLEGAL_ADD_FILE - Cannot add folders to this folder.))

Waiting (0):

Active (0):

Uploads (0):

Downloads (0):

Sync folders (0):

Folder sync rules (0):

Blacklist:
Names: com9, com8, lpt8, lpt9, com1, lpt5, com3, com2, com5, com4, icon/r, com6, $extend, nul, current_odrive_status.txt, $badclus, $upcase, $objld, .fcpcache, prn, $mftmirr, .odrive, lpt4, $attrdef, .localized, thumbs.db:encryptable, $volume, lpt7, lpt2, thumbs.db, odrive_user_general_conf.txt, $logfile, lpt1, $boot, $reparse, com7, .ds_store, $secure, icon, lpt3, $bitmap, icon, $mft, odrive_user_premium_conf.txt, .oxygenreserved, .dropbox, $quota, lpt6, desktop.ini, System Volume Information, .lock, .oxygenmeta, con
Prefixes: thumbs.db, .lock, ~, .~, ._
Extensions: .dwl2, .m~, .crdownload, .vpsh, .tmp, .download, .lrprev, .dwl
Contains:

Recently added to remote (5):
/Users/Doufer/odrive/Google Drive/Sites/Mulher Rendeira/Logo/Antigo.png
/Users/Doufer/odrive/Google Drive/Sites/Mulher Rendeira/Logo/Fonte da Logo/Sequel-Sans-www.Dfonts.org.zip
/Users/Doufer/odrive/Google Drive/Sites/Mulher Rendeira/Logo/1x/Sequel-Sans-www.Dfonts.org.zip
/Users/Doufer/odrive/Google Drive/Sites/Mulher Rendeira/Logo/1x/Antigo.png
/Users/Doufer/odrive/Google Drive/Sites/Mulher Rendeira/Logo/1x/Fonte da Logo/Sequel-Sans-www.Dfonts.org.zip

Recent Errors:
2022-04-08_01:00:58PM 123145496715264 123145597673472 RAISED apply_remote_add_folder([u’parentUri=/‘, u"localAttributesTree=localAttr=FileAttributes(id=u’16777223:17422542’, name=u’Closet Store’, isFolder=True, size=128, modTime=1646936449, uri=u’/Users/Doufer/odrive/Closet Store’, contentTag=None), remoteUri=None"]) → SyncAdapterRequestException(code o_ILLEGAL_ADD_FILE caused by odriveRequestException(code o_ILLEGAL_ADD_FILE - Cannot add folders to this folder.))

2022-04-08_01:06:00PM 123145496715264 123145530368000 RAISED apply_remote_add_folder([u’parentUri=/‘, u"localAttributesTree=localAttr=FileAttributes(id=u’16777223:17422542’, name=u’Closet Store’, isFolder=True, size=128, modTime=1646936449, uri=u’/Users/Doufer/odrive/Closet Store’, contentTag=None), remoteUri=None"]) → SyncAdapterRequestException(code o_ILLEGAL_ADD_FILE caused by odriveRequestException(code o_ILLEGAL_ADD_FILE - Cannot add folders to this folder.))

2022-04-08_01:10:51PM None 123145597673472 RAISED apply_remote_delete_file([u’uri=/1aeb73fc-6037-4ecc-aaa7-32ed6d86fb11-55df1d61/1cNVpXICOs55iEjkAouBP7X3t1QBXZyvE’, u’parentUri=/1aeb73fc-6037-4ecc-aaa7-32ed6d86fb11-55df1d61/1LnP_qsRrbKhN561P5CKyNXotKEZ9k_eq’, u’o2Path=/Users/Doufer/odrive/Google Drive/Impressos/Belle Nutrir /IMG_8933.MOV’, u’trackingO2Path=/Users/Doufer/odrive/Google Drive/Impressos/Belle Nutrir /IMG_8933.MOV’]) → SyncAdapterRequestException(code GD_EDIT_PERMISSION_DENIED caused by GoogleDriveApiException(httpStatus 403 - {
“error”: {
“code”: 403,
“message”: “Insufficient permissions for this file”,
“errors”: [
{
“domain”: “global”,
“reason”: “forbidden”,
“location”: “file.permissions”,
“locationType”: “other”
}
]
}
}

• forbidden))

2022-04-08_01:10:51PM None 123145597673472 RAISED _trash_item([u’o2Path=/Users/Doufer/odrive/Google Drive/Impressos/Belle Nutrir /IMG_8933.MOV’]) → SyncAdapterRequestException(code GD_EDIT_PERMISSION_DENIED caused by GoogleDriveApiException(httpStatus 403 - {
“error”: {
“code”: 403,
“errors”: [
{
“domain”: “global”,
“reason”: “forbidden”,
“location”: “file.permissions”,
“locationType”: “other”
}
]
}
}

• forbidden))

Hi @douglasn,
Thanks for sending the diagnostic.

The subscription looks correct. If it wasn’t, you would get a message indicating that you need to upgrade to Premium, and it sounds like you are not seeing any messages.

• What action you are taking and on what files/folders?
  • Are you right-clicking on a file to unsync it and nothing is happening?
  • Are other sync operations working (new file upload, file download, etc.)?

As a test:

1. Add a new file to odrive
  2. Let it upload
  3. Right-click on that file after it uploads and select “Unsync” (what happens when you do this?)
  4. Send another diagnostic

I got this message wen tried to set auto unsync…

Went I do right-clicking on a folder the unsync/sync or any odrive options didn’t showed up.

Just Uploading and Delete functions, I can only sync files and folders with double click…

I’ll have access to the computer on monday to make the tests you asked…

Thank you, for the support :+1:

Hi @douglasn,
It sounds like the context menu options are not showing-up, so that is what we will address first.

It may be that something is interfering with the Finder extensions, or they’ve been disabled. You can check this by doing the following:

1. Click on the Apple Menu in the upper-left corner of the screen.
  2. Select “System Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
  3. Click on “Extensions” in the System Preferences window.
  4. In the left sidebar, select “Finder.”
  5. Toggle the on/off switch next to the odrive extension and make sure it ends up being enabled. The switch is located to the right of each extension name.
  6. You may also want to try disabling any other extensions, as those could be interfering in some way
  7. A Finder relaunch may also be needed (hold down the “option” button and right-click on the Finder icon in the Dock and select “Relaunch”).

Just let me know if you have any questions.