Folders marked [invalid] in Popup

You only see this issue after shutting down your computer and restarting, correct?

How long of a time gap is there between the shutdown and the restart?

You can not really say that restarting is the problem. Restarting seems to fix the problem. A complete restart takes about 15 to 20 seconds including sign on.

What seems to be interesting is that the problem occurs more regular on weekends. Maybe its connected to a provider issue. Maybe the response times to reach OneDrive are somehow longer on weekends.

Sorry. What I want to clear up is that this happens only when starting odrive (based on your initial report “Every time after starting my computer”), or are you seeing this happen while odrive is running and the folders just suddenly turn invalid?

The diagnostics show an error from OneDrive that the folders do not exist, when this occurs… which doesn’t make much sense. The error format is pretty screwy, as well. I have an outstanding question to OneDrive about this, too.

Yes, this only happens when starting odrive with the system. Once the Folders are available (not [invalid]) its working as long as the system is running.

Hi @Tony

Any news concerning this issue? I’m still suffering from it.
Did you get feedback from OneDrive?

I haven’t had any motion on this from OneDrive, but I will post here once we do.