Files not being synchronized

Hello!

I’m having some issues recently with my AWS S3 bucket in Odrive.

I can’t synchronize or even delete files that were already correctly synchronized some time ago. I just get a message saying “Unexpected error”, and sometimes not even that .

Can you please tell me what the problem may be? I’m having the exact same behavior in both Windows and Mac builds. I can send you my diagnostics file if you want.

By the way, I managed to get an older version of Odrive for Mac (5719) and it works perfectly with that, so I would also like to ask you if there’s a place where I could download older binaries at least as a temporary workaround.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi @marcofogliatto,
Can you send a diagnostic from the odrive tray menu after triggering the error and I will take a closer look?

Please ping me when you have sent it and provide the path of the file.

Hi @Tony!

Thanks for your prompt reply! I’ve just sent you the diagnostics. Sending you the paths privately.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks!

Thanks @marcofogliatto. I may have a build for you to try soon to verify the fix.

Great @Tony thank you very much for your help! I’ll be looking forward to your updates :slight_smile:

Hi @marcofogliatto,
Please try this build and let me know if it addresses the issue: https://www.odrive.com/s/6215e76a-1082-48a1-8a10-62860c850d38-5b889319

Hi @Tony

Thanks for your reply! I downloaded the file, however I’m not sure how am I supposed to install it.

Could you help me with this?
Thanks!

Hi @marcofogliatto,
You should just need to click on it and it will run the Mac installer to install.

Hi @Tony

Sorry i thought it was for Windows since I sent the diagnostics from there. Is it possible that you also have a Windows build for me to try?

Ahh. Sorry for the confusion @marcofogliatto. Here is the link for Windows: https://www.odrive.com/s/b267e6a5-1e4d-4da9-bcec-de83bede90f3-5b90476f

Cool thank you very much! I’ll give it a try and let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

The fix for this is in the officially released version, now, which should be pushed out to the autoupdater today.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Tony! I can confirm that the update fixes the problem :smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for confirming @marcofogliatto!