Failure at WebDav access to netfiles account

I would like to mount the netfiles drive via webdav with the odrive windows client. But I always get the failure “Cannot browse Netfiles/Extern. File or Folder does not exist on the WebDAV server.” if I try to get access to an existing folder. Same failure if I use the windows explorer with a mounted drive.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Hi @u.renner,
I am not familiar with netfiles. Is there any information about this service I can look at?

Are you mounting the WebDAV natively in Windows Explorer here, so not involving odrive? I just want to make sure I’m clear that you are seeing this issue outside of odrive, too.

Hi Toni,
thanks for your quick response.
Unfortunately I hvae no detailed informataion about netfiles. What kind of information you need?

No, I’ve tried via the odrive client. If I do it nativly in the Explorer, it works well, also via Mountain Duck.

Thanks!

Hi @u.renner,
If I can get access to a test account with netfiles I could dig into the issue and see what the problem is. Do you know if there is a way for me to get an account to test with?

Also, can you reproduce the issue again and then choose “Send diagnostics” from the odrive tray menu? This will create a file named “current_odrive_status.txt”. Can you message that to me (click on my name and then on “Message”).