Facebook Photo Sync Issue

I started with odrive to sync photos of me on Facebook. Currently I am only getting about 100 of ~800 photos to sync. All the additional photos do not appear in the odrive application or in the online view. Is there something I can do to get it to find/see all the other photos?

Hi Eric,
Can you identify where you are missing the photos? There are several categories that are then split up by year, are you missing photos from all over, or from specific locations?

They are missing in the “Photos of You” section. I only have a few photos in 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2013 (out of many). 2011, 2014, 2015, and 2016 and all years prior to 2009 are missing entirely.

Hi Eric,
Does “Your Photos” seem to be correct? That is the section I would expect to see the majority of photos since those are the ones you’ve uploaded. Photos of You is all of the photos that you are tagged in.

Yes, that section is correct. However, that section is not the majority at all, nor the section that I really care about.

Hi Eric,
The other likely possibility is that we are not being allowed to access those photos. Since the photos you are tagged in may be owned by other Facebook users, the permissions they have set can prevent us from pulling them. It is unfortunate, but there is no way for us to get around that API restriction.