Dropbox for teams/business shares

HEllo, one of my clients is now using Dropbox for business and it looks like I can only see some Dropbox folders when I sync my account with odrive, ie not the shared floders. Do I need to link the accoutn differently?

thanks

Hi @sylvie.georgeault,
Can you provide me with some additional details on this?

You shouldn’t have to do anything special to view your Dropbox content.

Your client has shared folders with you and you have added those to your personal Dropbox, but you cannot see them?

Where are they located when you view them from the Dropbox web client?

Ex%20screenshot

So i can see what is the purple folder but not the other files ; I have tried to link/unlink several times, but it seems this doesnt do anything ! Does that make sense?

Hi @sylvie.georgeault,
Can you send a diagnostic from the odrive menu?

Also, can you send me the full path to an example file/folder that is not showing up? I would like to understand what the path is to this location. So starting at https://www.dropbox.com/home , where is the file/folder located? A full screenshot of the Dropbox browser window will work, as well, so I can see the path there.

You can send this to me via direct message if you do not want to post it here.

Hi @sylvie.georgeault,
We’ve released a new version that supports Dropbox for Teams Shares. In order to take advantage you will need to unlink and re-link your Dropbox account to odrive.

Release notes are here:

Hi @sylvie.georgeault,
We had to temporarily revert the Dropbox for Teams update to address an issue that we uncovered. I will post here when we have that resolved.

Hi @sylvie.georgeault,
The functionality has been re-released.

I do not see yet the link to the Dropbox for teams in the list for linkage, do I need to do anything specific? When I unlinked and relinked the account, nothing new happened.
thanks again

Hi @sylvie.georgeault,
There may be some browser caching that is retaining the old listing. You can try logging out and back in to see if that clears it up. In any case you can access it from this page: https://www.odrive.com/links/dropboxteams

your link works perfectly! thank you so much
How about Google Drive team? is there another link like for Dropbox?

Hi @sylvie.georgeault,
If you have Google Team Drives they will show up in a folder named “Team Drives”. You don’t need to do anything special to see them if you already have your Google Drive account linked.

Thank you Tony for being so helpful with me!
I can see the Team folder on the web but not on my computer although I tired to unlink and relink. Do I need do do something else?
P.S. the way your support process works is just wonders for customers, do not change!

Hi @sylvie.georgeault,
We haven’t pushed it out to our autoupdater yet, so you’ll need to make sure you’ve installed the latest desktop client from here: https://docs.odrive.com/docs#section--install-desktop-sync-

If you already have and still don’t see it, can you please send a diagnostic from the odrive menu?