We’ve got another universal sync client release with some integration improvements. If you use odrive with OneDrive or OneDrive for Business, you’ll want to get this one.
Win v.6646 / Mac v.6742
- Exclude sparse file creation on macOS computers using the HFS file system format. On these systems, placeholder cloud files will not display the size of the file on remote storage.
- OneDrive and OneDrive for Business upload improvements.
- OneDrive rate limit handling improvements and upload file size limit increased to 100GB.
- Slack: handle folders that have no name.
- SharePoint: handle case where the site title doesn’t exist (falls back to using the site name now).
The installers are available here. Grab it from that usage guide page if you want to try it out before it eventually makes it out to our autoupdater.