Hi, odrive users!
Our latest desktop sync app release is now available with the following items.
Win v.6892 / Mac v.6997
- Integration improvements and fixes:
- Slack: Fix for a Slack API change that affected our integration. At this point, everything should all be working again except that multi-user private conversations are not shown.
- Procore: Company name shortening: first, trim any spaces in company name. Truncate to 8 characters and remove any trailing period.
- Procore: other fixes and improvments.
- OneDrive for Business: Handle quotes in the name
- OneDrive for Business/Sharepoint: Only prompt for OAuth consent screen again when additional scopes are needed (e.g. existing OD4B users adding Sharepoint) rather than prompting for consent every time.
- Google Drive: Error handling fixes and message tweaks.
- Mac dialog adjustments (prevent text being cut off)
- Reduce default Windows context menu timeout and allow for timeout to be configured. A new file is created in .odrive named extensionConfig.txt
- Performance improvement on CLI when executed using CLI included with full desktop client install.
- Remote to local folder move handling improvements.
- User notifications improvements and adjustments.
- Operational and concurrency improvements.
- Other bug fixes.
The installers are available here as usual if you want to get the new release before it goes out to the autoupdater.
Let us know how it works for you or if you run into any other problems.