Hi odrive users,
We have a new release out now with some integration fixes, CLI improvements, performance tweaks, and other miscellaneous goodies:
Win v.6879 / Mac v.6984
- Integration fixes:
- Procore: adjustment for trashing errors for items that cannot be trashed
- Procore: fix for move operations into the root of company documents or the root of a project
- Reference alternate modification time metadata to prevent false-positive “older version” detection.
- Amazon Drive: adds a second fallback method for failed downloads
- Amazon Drive: rate limit handling tweaks
- Blacklisting: Ability to override system default blacklist items with these advanced config options:
- CLI: new command
backupnowto run backups immediately
- CLI: fix for removing backup jobs via CLI
- Allow duplicate odrive processes if they are running under different users (logged in as another user on the same machine and also running odrive)
- New premium config setting to tune detection of remote changes
remoteScanIntervalMins(default 840 which is every 14 hours).
- This is mainly for sources which do not have dedicated API calls for change detection.
- Changing this setting should only be done after discussion with our support team. Send us an email at email@example.com if you have questions about how to use this setting for your particular situation. Additional information can be found in our documentation page for this setting.
- Performance tuning changes.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Grab the new release here before it goes out to the autoupdater (it may be a little while before we push this one out). Let us know if you’ve got any questions or other feedback!