We’ve got a bundle of useful stocking stuffers today:
Web and Server Backend:
- Ability to expire all of your active odrive sessions.
Win v.6442 / Mac v.6497:
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Windows: issue warning if trashed items will be purged instead of going into Recycle Bin
- Disallow trying to delete remote Not Allowed items
- Other minor bug fixes.
Ability to configure sync to do things such as:
- Configure max transfer concurrency, including disabling concurrent downloads (download files one at a time)
- Configure download retry attempts
- Override size check and ignored files
- Block older downloads (prevent older modified date version downloads from remote)
To configure your sync client, you can work with our support team to discuss your situation and figure out the optimal settings to use.
The desktop sync installers are available here until we push them to the autoupdater. UPDATE: we’ve pushed this build to the autoupdater, so you should already have it or will have it soon.