Can't sync Unexpected error. Please try again later

odrive%20Forum%20-%20Mozilla%20Firefox

It partially sync then give this error. How can I “debug” or get any clue to figure out what is going on?

1 Like

Hi @ulisses.b,
Can you trigger the error again and then send a diagnostic from the odrive menu? Once you do that, let me know and I can take a closer look.

Sure. Done!
PrtScr%20capture

Hi @ulisses.b,
odrive is getting a 500 error code back from the WebDAV server. 500’s are generally unexpected exceptions, so they do not provide useful details on what the issue is.

The file it is happening on is:
Ulisses/Meus arquivos recebidos/WWWBCC/FINAL/phpBB/ADMIN/admin_board.php

Thanks, I’m going to check this path

I have moved the folder WWWBCC to another path and tried to sync again. Same error. Sending diagnostics again

Hi @ulisses.b,
It is still showing the same error for this path:
C:/odrive/MyCloud/Documentos_Indepe/Ulisses/Meus arquivos recebidos/WWWBCC/FINAL/phpBB/ADMIN/admin_board.php

Can you try browsing into that area to see what you see?

Also, it may help to sync the folder without downloading. So when you right-click->sync, slide the slider all the way to the left for “nothing”.

I’m going to try to move this path: MyCloud/Documentos_Indepe/Ulisses/Meus arquivos recebidos/WWWBCC

to another location

Without this folder: WWWBCC it works

Next we need to see why it rejects to sync this folder

Hi @ulisses.b,
Yeah, unfortunately the error coming from the WebDAV server is generic, so I don’t know why it doesn’t want to allow odrive to download it. Maybe it has broken symlinks or permissions restrictions?