Can you link multiple Onedrive accounts in Odrive?
Yes you should be able to link multiple OneDrive accounts in odrive.
- Link your first OneDrive account
- Be sure to log out of the OneDrive account in your web browser (so open a browser tab to onedrive.com and sign out of your user).
- Go back to odrive.com and try to link your second OneDrive account in odrive now.
Repeat steps 2-3 as necessary for each OneDrive account you want to link. Let us know if this doesn’t work!
This does work but it’s a cumbersome process.
Also the following happened:
- singed up to odrive with MicrosoftAccount 1
- linked OneDrive of MicrosoftAccount 1
- logged out of OneDrive
- linked OneDrive of MicrosoftAccount 2
- downloaded odrive desktop software
- odrive deskop app got loged in with MicrosoftAccount 2
- had to de-authorize MicrosoftAccount 2 in odrive, then login using MicrosoftAccount 1 with which I actually signed in to odrive. then it worked.
Thanks for the follow-up. I’m glad you got it all sorted out!
It can be a bit tricky to get things dialed in, but there isn’t anything we can do with regards to the oauth and session persistence that Microsoft uses for OneDrive. They do not currently make any efforts to facilitating the management of multiple accounts in this manner. Luckily you only have to set it up once in odrive.