I’m on a Linux Mint system, using the CLI. Now that I’ve figured out how to use it, it’s great.
I created a test folder, with five objects inside it, and a sub-directory with an object inside it as well, on the desktop and set it to back up to a remote folder using odrive. This was successful.
Then I set it to back up my system-backup folder, which uses rsync, located at /backintime. This backed up only the folder /backintime to the remote folder, and no sub folders. I restarted odrive, but no change. Running a status check, it reports that it’s idle, 1 mount point, 1 active backup folder, no active transfers.