Add option to bypass odrive's Trash

I would like to add my name to the list of odrive users that want a possibility to bypass odrive trash. Additional to the already mentioned reasons, I want this because I’m synchronizing some folders between different cloud services, e.g. dropbox and google drive. On a server I have set PRO sync on a certain folder in dropbox to sync with a certain google drive folder in the cloud (some laptops have no local copies and use browser access via google drive to access the documents). Now the odrive trash completely screws up this idea. I would be able to automatically delete a cloud file when the corresponding local file is deleted. Thanks for giving this feature (or removal of a feature) some priority …

I’m sorry, just found out that this feature already exists. I was still running old version 4894 of the desktop client and noticed the new feature in current version 5142. I guess the new feature request will be something like automatic update (warning) or inclusion in the App Store … :slight_smile:

1 Like