Where can I see the odrive sync changelog?

Good afternoon odrivers,

I just upgraded my windows VM to the new odrive sync client version 4816, and I see it behaving a bit differently from before. Notably, it appears to be re-using a single connection to Amazon Cloud Drive for multple concurrent sync operations, rather than 10 separate ones.

Is there a place where I can access the changelogs for the odrive sync client? I would be curious to see the notes regarding the updates.

Thanks!

-paradox606

Hi,
Can you tell me how you are determining the number of concurrent uploads and the number of distinct connections to ACD? Each file upload should have a separate socket connection, so there shouldn’t be any pipelining for ACD.

We don’t have a way to see the granular sync actions/decisions at the moment, aside from a diagnostic report.

Hi Tony,

Ok false alarm, it was evidently just a momentary glitch. The coalescing of connections to amazon cloud drive seems to have stopped after about 14 hours.

Oh, and when I say changelog, I meant a log of the changes between versions of the odrive sync client. Is a list of changes by release kept anywhere that I can see it?

Thanks!

-paradox606

Hi

We post the “changelog” to forum announcements. However, please feel free to ask for clarification if anything looks different or works in an unexpected manner.

thanks
-peter