Where can I find the odrive mobile apps?

The odrive2 Beta service will no longer be available after July 1, 2022.

2 Likes

Is there any update on the availability of an odrive mobile app?

Hi @af1,
Please see the above post.

Thank you for your quick reply. I have downloaded the app, however I am unable to login. I originally logged in on my desktop with Facebook so I tried to login to the app with my email address which failed. Tried to recover my login details. It asked for my email but won’t allow me to submit it. Your app needs more work.

Hi @af1,
The odrive2 platform requires a new login and cannot use the odrive1 account details, so you will need to create an account on odrive2. Once you have done that you can link your storage and then access it on the odrive2 applications.

Is odrive2 available for iOS platform? I have a iOS device and looking for iOS app.

Hi @appexperts,
Yes. You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/odrive/id1299369358

odrive for android is available?

Hi @alexakisd,
Please take a look at the top post here

Can you please explain how to link Odrive2 to Odrive1 (desktop)

2.) Im confused as to what the idea is with O2. Create “drives” with different storage accounts connected, that you can share?.. Is that a huge need?

Hi @jeff2,
Our intent was to create a replacement for odrive with odrive2, but the path of odrive2 didn’t work out quite the way we had anticipated. We decided to pause further development on it and, instead, double our efforts on the existing odrive product.

As you have seen, the two platforms are separate, so you cannot link them together. You can, however, connect the same storage to each. There are many users who use odrive for desktop and web and the odrive2 beta mobile clients, although setup is a tad cumbersome because you essentially have to set things up twice.

The intent of the “Drives” concept in the odrive2 beta was to allow a lot of flexibility in how you can combine your storage together into specific contexts. You can pick and choose specific folders from your various storage accounts, no matter where they reside, and have them all available within a single Drive. For example, you can create a Drive that contains all of the your photos that are distributed across various storage platforms. As you stated, Drives also enhance the ability to share your storage out to others in very specific, controlled ways.

The odrive2 Beta service is sunsetting, and will no longer be available after July 1, 2022. Although we’ve kept the service running for paid users who want to use the expanded functionality, the time has come for us to begin fully winding it down.

If you have an existing Monthly Personal Subscription for the odrive2 Beta platform, automatic renewal has been discontinued. Your subscription will remain active until the end of your renewal period.

PLEASE NOTE: Sunsetting of odrive2 Beta will have no effect, whatsoever on odrive, its capabilities, or any associated subscriptions. odrive will continue to function, without interruption, as normal.