Using Plex with oDrive and CloudStorage? Encrypted Cloud Storage?

I have a lot of data in the cloud and was wondering how feasible it would be for me to replace my current setup with odrive but the lack of documentation is making it tough for me to know if I’m on the right track at all. Even after looking around a bit I don’t have much of a clue what is in the works and what I could buy for how much. Are the Pro and Encryption features separate but just equal price or are they on the same Tier. Is Unsync included with either of the Encryption / Pro options? How are people using this to manage cloud storage they have synced to *nix servers? I’m also wondering how fast people are streaming encrypted data. Specifically has anyone gotten plex to work nicely with odrive? Do you still use acdcli for automation if your using odrive encryption? I’ve been using odata for quite a while but more as an ancillary tool to give me a view into massive storage without managing it much from odrivet. I think you guys have a great product and I love not having to have 10 cloud providers installed. I’m sure alot of these questions can be answered by the free trials but any insight / answers you have would be greatly appreciated.

I would definitely recommend trying out odrive’s features, to get familiar with what they offer. We are also going to soon be offering a simplified package that contains all features, as well.

As for streaming, we have something that is expected to drop tomorrow that can be used in this capacity, so keep an eye out for that.

Check this out and let us know your thoughts:

1 Like

I’m sorry for the slow reply especially with such great news. The linux and headless announcement is great! This is exactly the direction I was hoping I would see Odrive go. I also noticed the new subscription model since I made the original post. Much more clear. You have won my business. A lot of new in 8 days. Can’t wait to try it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like