Unsync No Permission

Since my odrive updated to 5354 every file and folder I try to unsync says I have No Permission.

Hi @Galissard,

To better understand the problem, can you please post snapshot of the error? btw no permission error generally indicates that the OS is not letting us remove the file or directory, for some reason. Please also see if any of the following thread have solution for the mentioned problem.

Thanks,

• Asif

I tried the solutions in both post to no avail, everything worked fine before the update to 5354 and the problem is the same across multiple computers 2 running W10 and 1 W7 and in both regular links to Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive and OneDrive and a Encryptor folder on Amazon Cloud Drive

When I try to unsync a folder it clears all of the placeholders and then says it can’t unsync because I do not have permission and then resyncs all the placeholders back in to place.

I’m going to try uninstalling and reinstalling odrive and see if that works

Hi @Galissard,

I know this is not an ideal situation to uninstall —> re-install to overcome any sync issue which comes in, by any chance if you are still facing the permission error with unsync operation can you please send the diagnostic report (via odrive tray menu)?

Please make sure to mention your Windows OS user name and timestamp when the report was sent. I’ll take a look at it and update

Thanks,

• Asif