Unable to sync - odrive is busy

I can see the placeholder folders, but when I double click them I get the error message, “Unable to sync [name of folder]. odrive is busy.” The icon does not show that it is in the process of syncing. Individual files will sync automatically, but I am unable to sync new folders.

Uninstalling and reinstalling did not help, nor did disabling and re-enabling automatic sync.

Hi @krgoestowork ,
Can you reproduce the error and then send a diagnostic from the odrive tray menu so I can take a closer look?

I sent it just now .

Hi @krgoestowork ,
It looks like the odrive Space that is Shared with you (!Shared Folder) is no longer valid. Can you contact the user who shared it with you to have them check the configuration of the Space?

Do you see an error when trying to access that same Space from the odrive web client? (https://www.odrive.com/account/myodrive)

Yes, it says the source folder is no longer available.

Are you able to tell me why it’s no longer valid? I know I’m supposed to still have access to it.

Hi @krgoestowork ,
Generally this could happen if the folder that the Space is pointing to was renamed, moved, or deleted. The owner would need to take a look at the Space and possibly recreate the Space to get it working again.