Two out of three connected storages no longer show in desktop

Hello,

I have three different cloudstorages synced to my PC with odrive (1 dropbox and two google drive). It all worked fine untill about two weeks ago. I now only see 1 storage on my pc and the others are lost. In the webclien I see all three storages still. Any idea what I can do to restore the sync to my pc?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
The fastest way would probably be to deauthorize and reauthorize the desktop client by going to Authorized User -> Deauthorize and then logging back in. That will start with a fresh cache and everything should be available. Before you do that, can you send a diagnostic so I can see if there is anything to identify in the current state?

Thanks!

Hi Tony, thank you for your reply. I have submitted a diagnostic earlier today. I also deauthorized and reauthorized as you said. I still see one storage in the old folder and a new odrive folder is created with nothing in it… Any thoughts on that?

Regards, Peter

After deauthorizing you will need to log back in with your odrive account. Take a look at the odrive tray menu and see if it has an option to login. If you don’t see that, can you post a screenshot of what you see int he odrive tray menu?

Thanks!

I did login again already but the odrive folder is empty!

Can you submit a diagnostic from the odrive tray menu and let me know when that has been done?

I just submitted a diagnostic. Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Can you go to https://www.odrive.com/account/myodrive and unlink then relink the sources you want to connect to?

I see that there are 3 you have in your account. I can’t tell what they are, but it seems like 2 of them are not setup properly. The best way to ensure that we get it sorted without more back and forth is to re-link them. That should get you back to where you need to be.

Hi, simply unlinking and relinking did not help. However I uninstalled the desktop software incl removing the registry entries and unlinked all sources. Then started all over again and that seemd to have helped. However, now I am missing the odrive entry in the explorer. Below a picture of what I expect to see in explorer (i copied this from another thread in this forum):

And here is what I see in my explorer:

Any thoughts on how to restore this?

I’m glad that things are working for you. For that link, these are the registry entries that handle that. Check to see if these exist or if they are incorrect:
HKEYCURRENTUSER\Software\Classes\CLSID\{102986AF-0728-447D-83B4-C3CD4F70F273} HKEYLOCALMACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SyncRootManager\odrive!S-1-5-32-544!mainFolder HKEYCURRENTUSER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace\{102986AF-0728-447D-83B4-C3CD4F70F273} HKEYCURRENTUSER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel\{102986AF-0728-447D-83B4-C3CD4F70F273

Hi Tony,

Sorry for my late response. I checked and these entries do not exist. What would be the best way to correct this?

Regards, Peter

Apologies @verheijp,
I misinterpreted the images you posted before. These entries will only be in Windows 10, since it is the only version that currently supports this type of Explorer item. It looks like you may be using Windows 7 from the image posted?