Sync delete file from our server

Hi, I use your product since two years I need help from your service , we use odrive to sync google drive account on our server when we create a file , it sync correctly but when we delete the same file on our server the delete file do not sync on our google drive. How can you help me ?

Hi @bidon97224,
Make sure you are emptying the odrive trash to have those deletes synced to the cloud: https://docs.odrive.com/docs/sync-changes#section--empty-trash-

Hi,
I have 8322 items on the trash , when I try to execute “Empty trash and sync all deletes” nothing happens.
I already close and open the software and restart the server
What can I do ?

Hi @bidon97224,
Since there are so many items in the trash, take a look at this post here. You can use the CLI to list what is in the trash and force it to empty, even if it is encountering intermittent errors:

Hi, I still have the issue when I delete with Command Line , I Have a message tell me " restore deleted item “…” You do not have edit permission .

How can you help me ?

Hi @bidon97224,
Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing when using the command line? Can you also send a diagnostic from the odrive menu?

you’ll receive a report from the account : administrateur@***fip.com ( * for confidentiality)

Hi @bidon97224,
This is the error that Google is returning on these:
“error”: {
“errors”: [
{
“domain”: “global”,
“reason”: “forbidden”,
“message”: “Insufficient permissions for this file”,
“locationType”: “other”,
“location”: “file.permissions”
}
],
“code”: 403,
“message”: “Insufficient permissions for this file”
}
}
- forbidden))

Are these files that have been shared with you, versus files that you own? If they are shared files then odrive won’t be able to delete them and you’ll have to remove them from the Google Drive web client.