Switching Account Login

Hopefully, I explain this well:

I originally created my login with Amazon. I then linked my other accounts, including Google. I assumed I could then sign in with any of my accounts, which turned out not to be the case. I can’t find a way to delete the Google sign in on the account not connected to my subscription, and then change my Amazon account sign in (the one with the subscription) to my Google. When I currently try to change login from Amazon to Google, it says I cannot because my Google is already created on an entirely separate account.

Update (9:21 AM EST)

I figured out how to resolve it by closing the Google account without the subscription, thus allowing me to use it as my subscription account login.

Update 2 (9:34 AM)

My Google Drive isn’t showing up in the odrive application. I linked my OneDrive to test and that shows up perfectly.

I appear to have fixed it.

Hi @nicksatin,
Thanks for the continued updates. Apologies for not getting to this sooner. You ended using the proper technique. Either changing the odrive account using Google to another service for auth, or closing it, then switching over your odrive account using Amazon for login.

Glad to hear you figured it out!