Support for iCloud

So just checking boys and girls… End of 2021 Now! Desperately want iCloud Support!!! I bounce back and forth between ios and android, osx and windows. I can access ALL of my files on any of my devices through ODrive EXCEPT for my iCloud stuff which drives me batty bonkers insane :slight_smile: Find it hard to believe there’s not an acceptable solution by now?

1 Like

Hey @kfoody,
No changes to speak of in this area, unfortunately. It’s good to see you back around here though! :smiley:

Hey guys, any progress on this? This is the ONE feature missing for me :blush:

Hi @PatrickMast,
Thanks for checking in!

Unfortunately there isn’t any progress on this front…

Hey @Tony - so as y’all know I’m 1 of the O.G. Loyalists to Odrive from the very very beta beginnings! I have referred hundreds of people over the years and I get the same amazing feedback from everyone - ODrive is life changing for Tech Savvy and Internet Lifestyle People & Companies!

EXCEPT - NO APPLE!!!

I live in the Apple World for almost all of my life - Macbooks, iMacs, iPads, iPhones - I have multiples of each - but I also use some Windows machines and Samsung phones - I can ODrive EVERYTHING in my life across Dropbox, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Box.com, S3, Facebook, Instagram, and even my WebDav servers…

EVERYTHING BUT ICLOUD!

It’s very clear and obvious that you’ve made a conscious choice at the corporate level NOT to put the time and effort into jumping through all of Apple’s hoops to include iCloud, and it’s incredibly frustrating not being able to sync all my file storage and family file storage with ODrive.

Would someone please just give us a more detailed explanation and if the decision is final, then just say so? I’d definitely HATE to leave ODrive, but if I have to stop and go searching for another Cloud Migration and Consolidation platform JUST because it includes iCloud, I’m afraid I’m going to have to.

It’s just too inconvenient that I can’t access everything in real time from iCloud on everything else that I CAN access literally everything else in my life and across my companies.

I’m happy to pay more money for the inevitable “ODrive Plus” subscription service if that’s what it takes to help cover the cost of development and upkeep.

P-R-E-T-T-Y P-L-E-A-S-E with Cherries on top?! I’ve only been asking for like 5 years :slight_smile:

Thanks for all you guys do.

1 Like