Shared links stop at a blank browser window

Hello,

Tried to share several word processing files this evening from an sftp link. The shared link opens an empty browser window then nothing happens. Refreshing the link does nothing. Files are accessible from the desktop ap.

Any ideas about what might be going on are appreciated. I’ve tested the link on Windows, IOS, and OS10 browsers.

Thanks!

Hi,
Are you able to upload a dummy file and provide a share link to it that I can test? I am not able to reproduce your issue yet, unfortunately.

Thanks!

Hello,

Gladly. Try https://app.odrive.com/s/065bba1a-4410-46a3-9cc1-3bd46043ba43-56aedf3d. Plain html file.

Many thanks,

Todd

Thanks. I see the behavior you are describing. I need to circle back with Engineering to figure out what is happening here.

Hi,
This has been fixed, can you please try it again?

Thanks!

Yes links are working on this end. Thanks very much!

Todd

Hi Todd,

Great! Thanks for the follow up and bringing this to our attention!

This is a really great concept. Being able to pluck files from anywhere and share a link with anyone is exciting, although a bit scary. Don’t know how I feel yet about sharing links from a Linux box. Not certain I understand the security implications. Things are getting blurred in terms of what is strictly on a home machine, versus living in a cloud some place.

Thanks for your efforts,

Todd